January 20, 2017
Leaders create reality. They take people somewhere they didn't believe they could go or had never imagined. It begins with a leader's mindset. (Supplemental episode to follow will teach how leaders build culture).
The 7 mindsets:
- I live, love, and lead from a secure identity.
- I have faced my fear and found abundance.
- I am centered and focused.
- I release trying to control what you think of me.
- I throw the party I want to join.
- I stop self-sabotaging behaviors.
January 8, 2017
It's audacious to believe you can help people grow. Here's 9 actions to manage others effectively and help them grow.
December 18, 2016
“I am enough of the artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
December 11, 2016
10,000 steps concludes with this episode!
The focus of the podcast in 2016 was 48 episodes marked by (# ) to designate the number.
It's part of a coaching program to help you live out a clear mission and build an awesome community.
July 4, 2016
10,000 steps continues. Now we're in part 2 focused on building culture/community you want.
May 21, 2016
10,000 steps continues.
Learn the difference between general wisdom and customized wisdom.
Then you can move forward every day.
FALL (pay attention to let go or force what isn't working)
KEY ?: what (isn't working?)
WINTER (lean in or try everything)
KEY ?: why (is this happening OR why isn't it working?
SPRING (move bold or get your ducks in a row)
KEY ?: What (is to be done?)
SUMMER (enjoy/rest/play and get lazy or with eyes on foundation)
KEY ?: What (is to be enjoyed?)
May 1, 2016
10,000 step journey continues.
The template I mentioned that I use for putting together a talk/pitch/etc:
1. common ground
The 6 keys that will help you develop your ability:
1. what's at stake?
2. plan the pace
3. start with tension
4. self-aware humor
5. speak for action
6. time to play
April 10, 2016
10,000 step journey.
1 simple idea.
6 feelings you'll experience as you keep going:
1. take courage and face reality
2. feel excited you recognized something that was stuck
3. uncertainty is good....change is coming before you know how change will happen
4. excitement again...something will change
5. love yourself...it's okay...don't force something that isn’t you. NO fear based change. But...I don't want to stay in this situation (discontent)
6. GULP and GO
March 28, 2016
Quick break from the 10,000 steps podcast series. This audio supplements the people that have been through the one on one Figure That Shift Out coaching program. It's a recap of the 14 solutions or tools from FTSO:
1. scenario switching
2. noticing feelings
3. noticing desires
4. funeral exercise
5. identity space
6. identity activity
7. table (for yourself and others)
8. decision making paradigm
9. decision making story
10. ask for what you need
12. call yourself out
13. teach something
14. notice your season