This isn't a part of the 12 skills of a leader series happening right now.
I talk about the 3 top moments while I also tackle a list of ever growing questions I have received from you on everything from what to do when someone steals your idea in a meeting to what action to take when you've been humiliated.
This episode is a supplement to skill #6.
Want to be poised?
Recognize when to be spontaneous by having a specific and clear plan.
Hold the plan loosely as you respond.
I'll cover 3 actions:
1. Start preparing for conversations.
2. Start preparing for moments when exceptional performance is needed.
3. Always maintain a grasp of situational awareness.
Leaders create reality. They take people somewhere they didn't believe they could go or had never imagined. It begins with a leader's mindset. (Supplemental episode to follow will teach how leaders build culture).
The 7 mindsets:
- I live, love, and lead from a secure identity.
- I have faced my fear and found abundance.
- I am here. Now.
- I am centered and focused.
- I release trying to control what you think of me.
- I throw the party I want to join.
- I stop self-sabotaging behaviors.
It's audacious to believe you can help people grow. Here's 9 actions to manage others effectively and help them grow.
10,000 steps concludes with this episode!
The focus of the podcast in 2016 was 48 episodes marked by (# ) to designate the number.
It's part of a coaching program to help you live out a clear mission and build an awesome community.
10,000 steps continues